GREAT FOOD, GREAT TACO FRANCHISE OPPORTUNITIES
Rusty Taco is the next evolution of the Mexican fast casual restaurant franchise. Rather than an assembly line, “scoop and serve” ordering process, each taco is made fresh to order, using simple, fresh, high-quality ingredients. Our restaurants offer flexible prototype formats including the option of a full-service bar that doesn’t take away from the family-friendly environment. Rusty Taco is a brand you would be proud to own, whether as part of an already existing portfolio of restaurants, or just starting to build your restaurant business future.
Backed by the power of Inspire Brands [parent company to Arby’s, Buffalo Wild Wings, Sonic, and Jimmy John’s], Rusty Taco is able to leverage its combined resources to provide its franchisees with support across all areas of the business, from supply chain and distribution to 3rd party delivery partners, with all support designed to improve operations and drive profitable sales.
- Small kitchen, low labor needs
- Our fresh ingredients
- Simple menu
- Endcap and inline space – Don’t need free-standing
- Efficient footprint/prototype
- Multiple revenue drivers – 4 day parts – breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner, plus catering
- Competitive sales to investment ratio
- Product/concept is relevant
- Available markets for growth
- High unit continuity rate
- No late nights
- A brand proud to own
- Strong bar business without being a bar or taking away from family friendly experience
- Differentiated concept – taco stand-inspired street tacos
REAL ESTATE & CONSTRUCTION
Our Directors of Real Estate will make personal visits to your market to offer support in identifying potential sites, and will work with you and your local broker in your designated market.
Franchisees are responsible for sourcing an architect and general contractor. Rusty Taco corporate has recommended architects and general contractors if needed. The Rusty Taco management team will review all architectural plans and will perform the final walk through to ensure the site meets our building requirements.
- Minimum of 75,000 population in a 5 mile radius
- Average median income of $50,000+
- 2,400 to 2,800 square foot end cap, existing free standing or urban storefronts
- Excellent – tenant base, visibility to traffic patterns, ingress / egress, and signage opportunities
- Adequate parking with one dedicated to-go space
- Designated patio is required
- Non-traditional opportunities will be evaluated on an as needed basis
Want to own a Rusty Taco?
Please complete the form and a member of our Franchise Development team will contact you.